Thursday 10 November 2016

Dolls, dolls, dolls!

The craze of ooak dolls has swept me up...
I have officially finished recreating my first doll!
She isn't that good, but I'm proud to say it was my first attempt.
So, here she is!
I brought this old, unloved Barbie in a charity shop, which was covered in marks, had matted hair and stunk of cigs. Yuck.
So I rerooted her hair, giving her a mad, bright red hairstyle. Then I repainted her face, making her more natural and sweet. My goodness, by the time my Mother had made this beautiful outfit for her, she looked happy and loved again.
I love this new hobby. It helps the planet, restores beauty and spreads joy!
Honestly, I can't wait to get my hands on a Monster High doll to recreate. They look like the best to do. I'm not using my darlings, though; I'm waiting to find an unloved one to restore live to.
Next year, I'm going to buy some doll-recreation supplies. Right now, I have to concentrate on Christmas, so things like Sims 4, dolls and other random stuff will have to wait! ;)
Until next time! Love ya! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment