Wednesday 12 October 2016

Halloween

It's that time of year again!

The weather is getting colder (at least, in Britain it is), pumpkins are being carved, the veils of the realms are getting thinner and kids are getting ready to run around dressed as monster, demanding for candy. This can only mean one thing - it's almost Halloween!
It's time for ghosties and ghoulies, and what am I doing at this spooky time of year? What evil, creepy thing could I possibly be doing...? The answer is watching the new 'Trolls' movie.
Yep, that's seriously how exciting October is for me. Haha.
This month, I plan to draw Poppy and Branch from Trolls, and hopefully some Halloween themed pictures. I'm in the middle of a Harley Quinn drawing currently - I can never seem to finish it. 
I'll post a 'Trolls' review along with the drawing, of course.
So yeah, expect some Halloween themed posts. :)
I love this time of year, regardless of not doing much on the 31st. My family are having a little party, which should be fun. I'm not sure what I'll dress up as - I'm leaning towards being Little Red Ridinghood.
If I had the chance, would I rather have a mad, crazy time on Halloween? My answer is no, I wouldn't. I love having a fun but kinda calm and peaceful time.

I'll keep you all updated. :)
Love ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment