Wednesday 12 October 2016

New Blog!

Hello and welcome to my new blog!!

Some of you may I have seen my other blog, but it is rather unlikely. It didn't turn out that great, so I wanted to start anew with this blog - so here we are!

I am Sugar Princess Wilson, also known as SugarPrincess or SugarPrincess37. 
I'm an artist, writer, voice actress, music editor, crafter and total goofball who just needs to grow up. 
Seriously, I wonder to myself why I still watch little kid's cartoons; Anime is fine, My Little Pony is understandable, your usual Disney movies and Cartoon Network stuff is alright... but when you're still watching Pippa Pig and totally enjoy it, then questions should probably arise. Oh well.
ANYWAY! I'll be posting things about my art, writing and generally my work. Also, I might throw in some reviews, how-tos and random stuff like that. If people have any requests for things, lemme know. Also, feel free to contact me on business stuff. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment